Key Practice Areas
Do you have a case?
Our lawyers have secured numerous multi-million dollar recoveries in personal injury and class action claims.
See Our Cases >
Thomas G. Zurliene
Thomas received his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri — St. Louis in Education. In 2013 he earned his law degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law. He is licensed to practice in Illinois.
Thomas began his legal career at the firm of Burnside, Johnston & Connor in Vandalia, Illinois. Where he focused on criminal and family law. He has previously served on the Board of Directors for FAYCO Enterprises, Inc.
Thomas resides in Breese, Illinois with his wife, Kelly, and son.
- Areas of Practice:
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Municipal Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Bar Admissions:
- Illinois, 2013
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois, 2013
- University of Missouri — St. Louis, 2010
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors and Awards:
- Natural Resources Award — Best Paper, Senior Writing Seminar
- School of Law Charles D. and Fairy B. Neal Scholarship
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Illinois State Bar Association, 2013 – present
- The Saint Clair County Bar Association, 2013 – present
- The Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Knights of Columbus